Sunday, September 16, 2012

Holiday Decor Scores

Last night I was texting my friend Jen and she was telling me all about her scores at the Dollar Store that day! The Dollar Store is not somewhere I typically go, although I love a good shopping score, I never really find anything of good quality there! Because of that, it does tend to be someplace that I typically avoid by default. After seeing all of the goodies she got though, I was anxious to go check it out. After Baby A finished his breakfast this morning, we headed to the Dollar Store to see what we could find! In my opinion, I scored! I've been really wanting to get some sort of Thanksgiving decor, although my house is already decorated with my new "Welcome Fall" sign and an assortment of pumpkins, I wanted to have something that really signified Thanksgiving.

I scored this ridiculously adorable turkey door hanger and I can't wait to put him up! I also snagged a cupcake kit in Thanksgiving colors! My plan for Thanksgiving this year is to make either Pumpkin Cupcakes or Mini Pumpkin Pies (in these cupcake holders!) I was so excited!




My favorite holiday is Halloween, so it only felt right that I continued building up my Halloween decor stash! I scored this super cute Beware sign, a pack of Mini Lights in purple that I plan on hanging in our front window and a cute bowl to put candy in!



I've also been driving myself crazy lately, checking Walmart every single time I went in there for Red Balloons for Baby A's party and for our upcoming Infantino Squeeze Party, and every time I go in. THEY'RE SOLD OUT! It's so annoying. I got lucky today though, the Dollar Store had red balloons! yay!!!



So my shopping scores for the day concluded with a package of red balloons, two holiday signs, a cupcake kit, mini lights for my window and a bowl to hand out candy in and the best part is that I only spent $6.55. Yep, that's right! For less than $7 I scored a great stash!!! Go check out your Dollar Store to see what you may find!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.