Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tubby Time

As a parent, nothing makes me happier than to see my son happy. I mean, genuinely happy. Smiling, laughing, squealing. On a daily basis I get to experience my sons joy as soon as he hears me turn the water on for his bath. He giggles and laughs, smiles and squeals, jumps and waves his arms. He absolutely LOVES the water. Seriously, anything having to do with water he loves. The dog bowl, the water running when I am getting ready to brush his teeth, the dish washer...this kid loves water. Our bath time routine tends to be me drawing the bath water, getting him, taking him to his room to undress him, and then me setting him on the ground while I put his diaper in the diaper pail and his dirty clothes in his laundry basket. As I'm doing those two mommy things, he bolts like lightening down the hallway and to the bathroom. By the time he makes it in the bathroom I'm scooping him up again and putting him in the tub. This is Baby A's happy place. I have countless photos of him from the time he was a small infant of him in the bath with a huge smile on his little face. He knows what the words "tubby time" and "want to take a tubby" mean and he gets just as excited as when I actually turn on the water. Maybe this means he'll grow up to be a pro wake boarder or something. Regardless, his happiness makes me happy.




1 comment:

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.