Sunday, August 26, 2012

Amazing People In This World

Genuine, selfless, and caring people seem to be a hard thing to come by these days. I have been blessed to surround myself with great friends- some near, some far. I've been friends with a group of women for the last eight months and we have all grown to be very close! I am very grateful for them because I know that I can speak openly with them about any sort of topics, get opinions, and advice without any sort of judgement. We share laughs, venting sessions and a shopping obsession in this mommys group and they are all such wonderful people! This post is a public thank you to one of the moms in particular. This mom knew that I was lusting and obsessing over the Petunia Pickle Bottom Berry Chiffon Cake Carryall and knew that I wasn't about to drive 7+ hours to go to the sample sale they had yesterday. So she went for me. This kind woman drove over an hour each way to snag up a bag for me! She surprised me last night by telling me that she was about to make my day better and showed me pictures of my new bag. I was (and still am) in shock that someone would actually commit such a selfish and kind act for someone in a completely different state as them. This mom not only made my day, but she made my month- even my year. She is living proof that there are kind and unselfish people on this earth! <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
Thank you M <3 class="separator" data-blogger-escaped-div="" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet friend! Is this the same bag that someone else commented on your blog a few days ago rubbing it in that she got one at the sale and it seemed she knew you wanted one? If so, yuck to her! Not very nice :( Kudos to this lovely woman for being such a sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.