Thursday, September 18, 2014

Nuby Potty Seat {Review}

*Mommy's Obsessions received a complimentary potty seat for review in exchange for our honest thoughts and opinions*

When I first started working with Little Mister on potty training, he wasn't ready so I stopped pursuing it and gave him a few more weeks before I tried again. In an effort to encourage him, I acquired several different potty seats so that he would be able to make the decision on how he wanted to learn. One of the seats we decided to try was the Nuby Potty Seat!


Now to be completely honest, I have very mixed feelings on this potty seat. I really love that it is light weight, it's easy to transport from one bathroom to another, and it is even simpler to clean! The thing that I really don't care for about this potty seat is that since it is completely made of plastic, after just a few moments of sitting on it, Little Misters booty and legs would be bright red from where he was sitting. Although he didn't seem discomforted by it, it really bothered me that the redness would appear so quickly. I would love this potty seat with a small layer of something comfortable for little booties to sit on rather than just the hard plastic. 


That being said, cleaning out the potty seat is a breeze. The basin is completely removable so you can remove the waste and wash it after each time your little one uses it! I personally think that for traveling or on the go use, the Nuby Potty Seat would be a great addition to your potty training routine, especially for the price! However, I'm not sure I would recommend this potty to be your primary potty seat, especially since for us, potty training required a good amount of time sitting on the potty and time spent hanging out in the bathroom!



To Purchase: Visit Buy Baby Direct, Amazon, and many other retailers!
The Potty Seat is available in 3 colors for $9.99 each!

Connect with Nuby

*This review is 100% original and in my own words. Everything written is from my own personal view point and opinions, what works for me, may not work for you. All photos have been taken by me unless stated otherwise. I have been provided with product to review by Nuby USA as a part of their Nuby Mommy Blogger program however I have not been compensated monetarily for this review. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Love our posts and giveaways? Please take a second to click the Top Mommy Blogs banner below and vote for us! You can vote once every 24 hours and we would be so grateful if you would!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.