Friday, September 19, 2014

Nuby Character Embossed Bowls {Review}

*Mommy's Obsessions received two complimentary bowls for review in exchange for our honest thoughts and opinions*

It is my opinion that when you have a little one (or multiple!), you can never have to many plastic bowls and plates. Between meals and snacks, it seems like I go through more table wear a day than is necessary, but being that they are so easy to clean I try not to stress about it! For ease and convenience, I love the Nuby Character Embossed Bowls! 
The Nuby Character Embossed Bowls are BPA free and fun for your little one to eat out of! They are just the right size for a bowl of cereal, noodles, snacks, and pretty much everything you would give your child to eat yet want contained! They are brightly colored and completely functional for your toddler or young child!


Little Mister and I both really like these bowls, they are simple for him to hold onto and move from room to room (if there are snacks in it!)! I love that I can throw them in the dishwasher when he's done and not think about it until they're nice and clean again!



To Purchase: Visit Buy Baby Direct, Amazon, and many other retailers!
A 4 Pack of Bowls retails for $5.99 and is available in "Boy" "Girl" or "Gender Neutral" color options!

Connect with Nuby

*This review is 100% original and in my own words. Everything written is from my own personal view point and opinions, what works for me, may not work for you. All photos have been taken by me unless stated otherwise. I have been provided with product to review by Nuby USA as a part of their Nuby Mommy Blogger program however I have not been compensated monetarily for this review. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Love our posts and giveaways? Please take a second to click the Top Mommy Blogs banner below and vote for us! You can vote once every 24 hours and we would be so grateful if you would!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory




1 comment:

  1. I like Nuby products. The sippy cups were my girls favorites when they were toddlers! My girls are not little anymore, but they would probably like these bowls still!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.