Sunday, January 27, 2013

Colortime Crafts Review


Think back to your childhood....did you love to color? I remember being so proud of myself when I would finish a project that I really loved. I bet you can remember where it goes too...the refrigerator of course! Nothing would make you happier than to see your picture proudly displayed for all to see...am I right? If you have a child that loves to color, why not "step your game up" and take their projects with you for the world to see! With Colortime Crafts, you can do just that!

Colortime Crafts has been giving children (and adults!) the opportunity to decorate their own reusable bags, t-shirts, bandanas, pillow cases, backpacks and more since 1990. Colortime Crafts is great for birthday parties, slumber parties, girl and boy scouts, and much more.

I was generously sent a reusable tote bag and three permanent fabric markers to decorate with Little Miss D! When I showed her our new project, her eyes lit up and she was so excited to be able to have her art project with her at all times, her first question to her mom was "can we take it to the grocery store!?" The reusable tote bag is made out of canvas so it is heavy duty and I'm sure would hold quite a bit of groceries! We were sent blue, yellow, and green permanent fabric markers to color the bag with!




Okay so lets be honest. When you purchase a craft kit- especially one with markers, 9 times out of 10 the markers are either dried up, or hardly work. Do you agree? That always happens to me and it is one of the most frustrating things ever. I have to say, when I opened up the package from Colortime Crafts I couldn't help but let out a sigh and hope that the markers actually worked. I practically jumped up and down as I colored the R in "reduce" and the ink came out perfectly. As I watched Little Miss D start coloring, all of the pens worked great!



Being a four year old, Little Miss D isn't the worlds greatest color-er, but the thick black outlining on the bag helped her stay in the lines as she decorated her new bag!



Overall Little Miss D and I had an amazing time decorating her reusable tote and I was so impressed with the quality of the fabric markers. Colortime Crafts is not only fun for the family, but it is also extremely affordable as well! If you were to purchase a reusable tote and three fabric markers to create the same project as we did, it would only cost you approximately $12! The markers come individually or in packs of six. Colortime Crafts also offers discounts for if you purchase many at a time for a party or scout troop! 

To Purchase: Visit Colortime Crafts!

But hang on! You didn't think I'd let you go without offering you something, did you?

Colortime Crafts wants to extend a few discounts for MCO readers!

Use the code 15for30C to get 15% off of your order! OR use the code FRSH11W to get free shipping on orders over $60!
*Offers cannot be combined.

You can also enter Colortime Crafts weekly giveaway by visiting their Facebook!

*This review is 100% original and in my own words. Everything written is from my own personal view point and opinions, what works for me, may not work for you. All photos have been taken by me unless stated otherwise. I have been provided with product to review by Colortime Crafts however I have not been compensated monetarily for this review.


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.