Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Presidential Debates

Is anyone watching the Presidential Debates right now? Politics are something that really don't stick in my brain. I have yet to hear a president say "here's a thought, lets switch the salaries of MLB and NFL with those of teachers" or "from now on, health care is free". Maybe some have said those things and I just haven't paid attention, like I said, politics are not something that sticks in my brain. I know it's important to vote, and I know that I probably sound like an idiot for not being more knowledgeable on the politics in America, but it's hard to care when these people running for president just blow steam up your ass by telling lies to get you to vote.

Right now I'm listening to Obama and Romney debate and all I'm really hearing is "blah blah blah, 2 trillion dollars, blah blah blah."

*Rolls Eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.