Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Did you know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month? Although I am lucky enough to not know someone personally that has had breast cancer, it is still a cause that I hold close to my heart. You may ask why I hold it close to my heart when I am not personally a survivor or know someone who is. Well, I am a woman, and that should be a good enough reason as to why I am a supporter. One thing on my bucket list is to participate in an Avon Walk for Breast Cancer walk, and I hope to do that sometime within the next couple of years. Since at this time I do not have the opportunity to walk for the breast cancer now, I still figured out a way that I could help support breast cancer awareness, and I want to share this opportunity with you!

As you may know, I am the owner/designer at This Love is Ours Boutique on Etsy. This year I have decided that any purchase out of my Breast Cancer Awareness Section (pretty much everything PINK from the store) will have 10% of proceeds be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. As if that wasn't a big enough incentive to shop, I have taken a 10% discount from those Breast Cancer Awareness items for you!

Help support a great cause while getting some cute accessories!

Preview of some Breast Cancer Awareness SALE inventory! Available while supplies last



Click HERE to go shopping!

Click HERE to become a fan of This Love is Ours Boutique on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.