Friday, July 6, 2012

My 10 Year Bucket List

When you think bucket list, typically the first thing that enters your mind is "things that you want to do before you die". Well, being as I am only 22 I assume (and hope) that I have a lot of life left. So my bucket list is not for the rest of my life, but for the next ten years. Here are the top 10 things that I want hope to accomplish within the next 10 years.

1. Have more babies. One more baby is for sure in my future, two babies is debatable but I absolutely want another child. This will happen.

2. Be a dog mom to a Great Dane. What's not to love about a great Dane. They're like a mini horse! He's please. baby A will love to play with him (or her).

3. Travel. I want to visit all of the Hawaiian islands, Italy, Paris and Fiji.

4. Go on a big family trip to Walt Disney World. I want all of my family there. No excuses

5. Become a well known blogger. I seem to be doing good with getting myself out there (not to be boastful) but I want to be well known. Like Cupcakes and Cashmere or Altlantic Pacific. I know that I'm not a fashion blogger persay but I want to be recognized as the blog who caters to everyone. Whether it be humor, fashion, cooking, practicality, etc. I want to be your girl :)

6. Read all of the books that I "skimmed" in high school. I want to read and appreciate books like To Kill a Mockingbird, The Great Gatsby, and The Scarlet Letter. I hope it doesn't take 10 years to accomplish but if it does, so be it.

7. Win the lottery. I realize that this is out of my control but of I did win I would move my family down to where I am, buy a vacation home in Hawaii send my children to whatever college they wanted and make a large donation to the Make a Wish Foundation and the ASPCA.

8. Go back to school. Id like to continue my degree in pyschology even if I don't pursue a career in it. I think about school often and I know it's some where that I enjoy being. Yes, I am a book nerd. I enjoy taking notes and school supplies. So what :)

9. Write A Book. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time and something. Pretend to have no interest in when my mother tells me that I should! Well mom, if you're reading this, secrets out.

10. Make one person smile every day. If I can accomplish that, then onothing else really matters.

What are your top 3 bucket list goals?
comment below

2 comments:

  1. I got one thing done on your list and that's it haha. But since I go to disneyworld every single year I'll Coint it ten times haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom reads this every day Hun! I always knew you were a writer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.