Friday, May 25, 2012

My Noncraft Obsession

If there was a rehab center for bags I should probably have a front row seat. I've always been something of a bag whore but this obsession worsened when I discovered Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bags. My good friend K had a "French Gooseberry Cosmopolitan Carryall" and when I laid eyes on it I HAD to get one!!!!! I started off with just one, then it quickly moved to two and three. Before I new it I had FAR TO MANY. What started off as a humble collection of three turned into a ridiculous obsession of four bags, two clutches, two wallets, two powder room cases and a train case. The middle photo shows you my "starter collection" if you will, and the last shows you what my collection built up to and the first reveals my crack head collection that I have accumulated. Sorry to have done it in such a confusing order but blogger decided it didnt want to upload the pictures correctly! UGH! Now, in all fairness I did give the yellow wallet to my sister in law because she liked it! Don't judge me.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ohhhh baby girl don't get me started! I will get you so addicted your hubs will hate me! If you're serious about knowing where to find, I'll friend you on facebook and show you the ways!

      Delete
    2. this post! HA! this is the one i was talking about! and i really do need to set up a facebook business account! show me how! :) my hubs won't hate you... he already knows my 'passion' for shopping! :)

      Delete

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.