Thursday, December 4, 2014

Gift Inspiration for Your Aunt: Personalization Mall

*Mommy's Obsessions received compensation for this post. All thoughts and opinions are our own*

Photo Credits: Personalization Mall

The Holiday season is among us and it's time to make our Christmas lists! I always love to get a little something for each member of my family and although I have a lot of family members, I love to be as personalized as possible when I'm making my gift selections. 



When it comes time to shop, the most difficult people to buy for always seem to be my aunts and uncles. Personalized Christmas gifts for aunts can come in all types of varieties whether it be a personalized photo frame, a coffee mug, jewelry, or even custom tech cases! *Photo credits: Personalization Mall
My favorite personalized gifts to give are items that they will use and love daily, such as a personalized coffee mug. I am a HUGE coffee drinker and honestly, nothing makes me happier than a new travel mug to enjoy during the winter months. I know, I know, what a silly thing to get excited over, but I'm not even going to try to hide the fact that I love it. 

The Glitz and Glam Stainless Steel Rhinestone Tumbler from Personalization Mall would make the perfect gift for any woman in your family, but when I first laid eyes on it I immediately thought of my aunt. Not only is she a coffee lover, but she also loves all things sparkly and girly. The Glitz and Glam Stainless Steel Rhinestone Tumbler embodies everything that I know she will love and it's completely affordable at only $20.95 INCLUDING the personalization! The tumbler is double insulated so it will keep your hot drinks hot, and your cold drinks cold! My favorite feature of this tumbler though is that you won't get any metal taste in your drink as the liquid does not touch the stainless steel! I personally hate that taste which is why I don't use any metal cups or bottles in my home. So not only do you get the quality of a stainless steal tumbler with this gorgeous gift, but you also get the added perk of fully enjoying your beverage without a metal taste. 

Photo Credits: Personalization Mall

If you decide this is the perfect gift for your aunt as well, the price includes your choice of personalization in the form of her name or as a monogram, and your choice of curly or block font! Personalization Mall also offers a very helpful gift guide for each member of your family, so if you are in need of inspiration for the holiday season they are there to help! View their Christmas Gift Ideas and find the perfect personalized gift for everyone in your family!

. . .

Want to participate in a fun holiday contest? 


Personalization Mall is rolling out their 12 Days of Christmas Contest!

Starting today, visit Personalization Mall on Facebook for the daily riddle! Each riddle will lead to a specific personalized gift where you will find a graphic that contains a letter or letters to assist in solving it! Visit Personalization Mall's Facebook to solve the riddle today!





This article is 100% original and in my own words. Everything written is from my own personal view point and opinions and I have not been influenced by any outside sources. What works for me, may not work for you. I have been provided with compensation by Personalization Mall for constructing and promoting this article. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Love our posts and giveaways? Please take a second to click the Top Mommy Blogs banner below and vote for us! You can vote once every 24 hours and we would be so grateful if you would!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.