Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Nuby's Insulated Soft Sipper

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I reviewed anything from Nuby USA and I am excited to tell you that I have some new things to share with you!!

If you've been a fan of MCO for a while you'll remember that I am sort of a sippy cup addict. I love buying Baby A sippy cups and even though he insists on using my water bottles instead, I still get giddy when we receive (or I purchase) a new sippy.

I requested to review the Nuby Insulated Soft Sipper because it looked like an all around great sippy cup and I absolutely loved the cute little design on the front. Yes, I will shamelessly admit that I chose a sippy cup based off of what it looked like. When it arrived, I loved it!



The Insulated Soft Sipper is perfect for teething little ones and even features a uniquely designed flip top cap to keep the spout clean while it is not in use. The sippy cup is insulated so it will not "sweat" all over your furniture, bag, or the car! Another great thing about the Insulated Soft Sipper is that you can control the speed of the liquid by reversing the control valve!


Baby A and I absolutely love the Nuby Insulated Soft Sipper 





To Purchase: Visit Nuby's List of Retailers!

*This review is 100% original and in my own words. Everything written is from my own personal view point and opinions, what works for me, may not work for you. All photos have been taken by me unless stated otherwise. I have been provided with product to review by Nuby USA as a part of their Nuby Mommy Blogger program however I have not been compensated monetarily for this review.

Connect with Nuby on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!





Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.