Monday, May 13, 2013

A Heartfelt Mother's Day

This is a short Mother's Day post from guest blogger Rebecca.  

I hope everyone had a wonderful day celebrating with your families.  My hubby had to work day shift, but I was able to take our two children to visit with my Mother for the afternoon.  I am so lucky that I was able to see my Mom on this day.  I know so many people that are unable to celebrate with their Mother's due to distance or their Mom's not being around anymore.  For these reasons, I made sure to enjoy this special day with my children and my Mom.

My children picked lilacs for their Nana and she loved them.  My oldest son presented me with my Mother's Day gift after school on Friday.




I think that this is one of the best Mother's Day presents.  Nothing like a hand made gift.  And he also kept it a secret.  He was so proud of that fact.

This is my first school produced Mother's Day gift and I cried when he gave it to me.  He was so proud of himself.  I am so proud of him too.  I am proud that I have been given the greatest Mother's Day gift.  That is the gift of being Mommy to these two awesome little boys. 










Love this blog? 
Vote for us daily so we can continue to bring you great giveaways!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

  1. That was a sweet thought. Unfortunately work interferes a lot in life but yet it is what a person needs to support family. I think thoughtful home made gifts are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.