Monday, January 21, 2013

The Necklace Saver Review

Do you wear a lot of necklaces? Ever get super frustrated when they get tangled? Wish you could keep them organized? Well you're in luck! The Necklace Saver is available to keep your necklaces tangle free whether you use it at home or on the go! 

The Necklace Saver was created to provide a simple and functional solution to your necklaces getting tangled. With every purchase, The Necklace Saver donates a portion of the proceeds to various orphanages around the world! Not only are you helping yourself save time and stress with tangled jewelry, but you are helping others as well. The Necklace Saver comes in three different widths, 3", 2", and 1", as well as two different lengths, 22" and 30". Whether you wear "chunky" necklaces or simple chains, The Necklace Saver will be able to keep your necklace safe and tangle free!




I was generously sent The Necklace Saver in Orchid to test out and review for you. The orchid Necklace Saver measures 22" long and 2" wide which will hold a standard necklace perfectly. Made from organza, you are able to keep your necklaces in them at home and still see which necklace is which so that you will be able to decide which you would like to wear for that day. 

I tested out my Necklace Saver with my bird's nest necklace and as anticipated, the necklace fit perfectly inside. I then tried to add two additional necklaces inside to see what would happen and to my dismay, the necklaces got tangled. I had a feeling that would happen, but I still wanted to try it out! Once I got the necklaces untangled I was able to put the birds nest necklace back in and finish tying The Necklace Saver.


To keep your necklace safely inside of The Necklace Saver all you do is unclasp your necklace, feed the chain through The Necklace Saver, clasp your necklace back together, and tie the necklace saver into a bow (or loose knot)! All it takes is three easy steps to take action against tangled jewelry!

Step One

Step Two

Step Three

Once you have completed those three easy steps your necklace is then ready to be stored in your jewelry box, purse, suitcase, or wherever else you are needing to store your necklace! I would love for The Necklace Saver to make a Saver that would hold multiple necklaces at once, so if you are headed on a trip out of town you could bring your favorite necklaces with you in one convenient Necklace Saver! Overall I really enjoy this product and think that it is a brilliant idea, especially while traveling. Why waste time untangling when The Necklace Saver makes it so easy to avoid that hassle!

To Purchase: The Necklace Saver is currently available for sale at Bead City NY for $6.95

*This review is 100% original and in my own words. Everything written is from my own personal view point and opinions, what works for me, may not work for you. All photos have been taken by me unless stated otherwise. I have been provided with product to review by The Necklace Saver however I have not been compensated monetarily for this review.


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.