Thursday, January 31, 2013

Nuby SoftFlex Natural Sipper Review



I made an announcement a couple of weeks ago that I am now a Nuby Mommy Blogger! I am so excited to be apart of the Nuby family and to show you all of the hottest Nuby baby products! Today I am going to start with their Nuby Natural's SoftFlex Sipper Cup. When it arrived I was so excited to have Baby A try it out that I put it into the dishwasher (top rack) and attempted to wait patiently for the dishwasher to be finished.


The Nuby SoftFlex Natural Sipper is a "No Spill" soft silicone spout that is not only easy to clean, but it is easy for baby to drink out of as well! This sippy cup has been specially designed so that the valve opens with a minimal amount of pressure applied to it so that your child does not have to suck as hard as they can to get the water (or juice, or milk) out of their cup. Did you know that when your child constantly sucks as hard as they can on their sippy cup it is bad for their teeth and pallet? With the Nuby Soft Flex Natural Sipper, they can easily get their drink yet the sippy cup doesn't leak! This sippy cup also has handles which makes it easy for little hands to grip and hold while they are drinking, or toddling around! 


I highly recommend the Nuby SoftFlex Natural Sipper Cup, it is by far one of  *our* favorites now and is perfect for little ones 6 months and up! You can purchase one for yourself for $5.95 at Baby Bungalow, Diapers.com, or Amazon!



*This review is 100% original and in my own words. Everything written is from my own personal view point and opinions, what works for me, may not work for you. All photos have been taken by me unless stated otherwise. I have been provided with product to review by Nuby USA as a part of their Nuby Mommy Blogger program however I have not been compensated monetarily for this review.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!




3 comments:

  1. This looks like a great starter cup for babies. I love that it's easy to clean! Will have to give it a try with baby #3 when he's at that stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I am not sure what my little one thinks of it. We are giving it multiple trys. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know it was bad for their teeth and palate when they sucked hard. Thanks for sharing! Looks like an awesome cup.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.