Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mommy Insomnia

It's 1AM and I am wide awake. What's up with that? There are some nights where I struggle to keep my eyes open at 6:45pm because I am just so exhausted, and then there are nights like tonight where I am wide awake and my mind is racing. I have a feeling I should thank the Caramel Brûlée Latte for that. I should know better than to drink fully caffeinated coffees after noon. Oh well, it was worth it. I think. Ask me again tomorrow when 7 AM rolls around and Baby A is screaming at me to come get him.

Since I can't sleep tonight I have been occupying myself with a lot of random acts. I've been crocheting, watching TV, I finished up a movie that I've started and paused about 80 times today, got bills ready to go out in tomorrows mail, and I pondered. Yes, I pondered. What did I ponder you may ask? Lots of things! I thought about the giveaways that I am hosting this month along with the first annual HGE that I really need to get started on. That is my goal this week, work on the HGE. I thought about how badly I am hoping to be apart of the TNMBN! I will explain what the heck that is if I am one of the lucky chosen ones :). I also thought about an argument that Mr Hunky and I got into today and how it affected me and how I can change for the better. I have a disgusting habit. I am a chronic curser. I cuss way to often and it is extremely unladylike. My mom has been telling me for years that I need to knock that habit but of course, like any child, it's gone in one ear and out the other. But when Mr Hunky told me today mid argument that "You curse more than any other girl I have ever met and it's embarrassing", it really sat with me. I even cried about it. The self embarrassment really kicked in after that so I finished out the day with a few more curse words and as of 12:01AM 11/13/12 I am no longer a potty mouth. I intend on sticking to that too. I also thought about my house and what I want to do to it. The house keeps getting smaller and smaller as we fill it with our stuff. Baby A has an overwhelming amount of belongings and I am really thinking of cleaning out his room and donating a lot of his toys to charity. There is no reason why one little boy should have so much stuff! It's taking over our house and more than half of it he doesn't play with! Lets make another little one happy this holiday season.

This Weeks List of Things to Do:

-Put together the HGE posts (get excited!!!)
-Unveil the new products in my Etsy shop
-Clean out Baby A's toys and make a donation to charity

Okay, I'm FINALLY getting tired, maybe I can fall asleep this time!!

Goodnight MCO Loves :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.