Monday, November 19, 2012

Google Friend Connect

Well my mommy brain has sure been laughing in my face for the last six months of this blog being "alive". Up until some new blogger friends enlightened me on the beauty of Google Friend Connect, I had absolutely NO idea it existed. But guess what, it does!

Google Friend Connect will allow you to follow along with MCO much easier than having to add me to your reading list. Simply click on the "Join This Site with Google Friend Connect" button on the left hand side, and at that point it will prompt you to log in with Google, Twitter, or Yahoo! That's it! Such an easy and convenient way to follow along!

Since I had absolutely no idea about GFC I would love it if you would all be so kind as to follow me through it! It's time to MCO to play catch up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.