Sunday, October 21, 2012

Holiday Reading List

Every year around this time I sit down and write out a list of books that I want to read before the year is over. I refer to it as my holiday reading list and I try to tackle every book that I can from my list and add books to it that I think look good along the way. This year, I am going to share my holiday reading list with you in hopes that you will read some of the books along with me! As I share my list with you, I will make the title into a link so that you can read the description through Amazon.

2012 Holiday Reading List:

On The Island by Tracey Garvis (Currently Reading for a second time)

The Woods by Harlen Coben

The Christmas Cookie Club by Ann Pearlman (I plan to read this the week of Christmas!)

Reflected in You by Sylvia Day (This is the sequel to Bared to You)

The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling

Slammed by Colleen Hoover

The Host by Stephenie Meyer

The Hungar Games Triology by Suzanne Collins (Why yes, this will be my forth time reading the series)

Love Will Find A Way by Barbara Freethy

Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (Book 1 of the books True Blood on HBO is based off of)

Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris (Book 2 of the books True Blood on HBO is based off of)

The Story of Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon

The Choice by Nicholas Sparks

The Homecoming of Samuel Lake by Jenny Wingfield

Haunt Me Still by Jennifer Lee Carrel

Last Night at Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger


For now that is all that I can think of, if I come across more that should be on this list I will let you know!

What books do you plan on reading this holiday season?
Comment Below



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.