Friday, October 12, 2012

Calling All Bloggers

Are you a blogger looking to promote your blog? Are you interested in being a guest blogger on MCO? Are you not a blogger and just love to write? Well, MCO is looking for you!

From Jan 7-Jan 16 I will be out of town visiting my family and I know I will be super busy and struggling to post anything halfway interesting for you to read! So, I need some guest bloggers to help me out!!

If you're interested in being a guest blogger for Mommys Craft Obsession send me and email at mommyscraftobsession@gmail.com and let me know what you would like to write for me!

Topic Ideas (not limited to): DIYs, How Tos, Recipes, Reviews, Babies, Family, Marriage, Beauty, Personal Experiences, Etc.



In the email please include:

Name

Website (if applicable)

Websites Facebook (if applicable)

Interested Topic

Preferred Publish Date (no guarentee)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.