Lately I've been lusting over things that I know that I can't have. It's fun to wish and pretend so I thought that I would share with you!
1. I wish I could be a redhead. I've been lusting over red hair for EVER!
2. I wish I could have a job and still be a stay at home mommy. I want to make money and go to a job to actually work. I have a love hate relationship with work. But if I did get a job, Baby A would need to be in the Ergo because I'm not willing to leave him :)
3. I wish I could go to school and bring Baby A. I love love love school and I would log rto go back someday but again, I would like to put Baby A on my back and then go!
4. I wish all of the coolest baby gear was free. Whoever invented money and put prices on things was a putz.
5. I wish I was a master chef. I love cooking, but I HATE trying to figure out what to cook. If I were a master chef, I feel like I would just know what to make.
6. I wish there was a clapper for baked goods. Sometimes you just need a tasty treat. Right then and there.
7. I wish I had a money tree. How fun would that be!
8. I wish our wedding was tomorrow. I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my dress and meet Mr Hunky at the end to exchange our vows.
9. I wish Mrs. Bow Jangles had a friend. I want her to have another doggy to play with but ideally I'd like to bypass the puppy stage. I love puppy's but let's we it, they're a lot of work! I'd love to get a dog but I'd be afraid to have it around Baby A since I wouldn't be the one who raised it.
10. I wish my family could have moved with me. I miss them. All of them!
Comment below with your Wish List!