Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kale Chips

So I've been hearing a lot lately about how Kale Chips have been all the rave, so I thought I'd try it! I was actually inspired by my friend Danielle who posted her recipe on her blog! (Check her out at danielleclifford73.blogspot.com) with just a tad bit of tweaking, mine were a success!

What You Need:

A Head of Kale
2-3 teaspoons of Olive Oil
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)

What You Need To Do:

Preheat the oven to 350* and cover A baking sheet with tin foil. Wash your Kale and pat dry with a paper towel. Break apart the kale leaves and put them into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Make sure to mix everything up! Bake for 20-25 minutes depending on how crispy you want them, I did mine for 25 minutes. When they're done, throw them in a Tupperware and enjoy!!

These are such a tasty snack that you don't have feel any guilt about enjoying! Even if you eat the whole batch!!

3 comments:

  1. I had wanted to make these instead of buying them in the store so this is a great recipe for me to try. I'm sure my family will love them and they are healthy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing about kale chips too; thanks for sharing! I'm really trying to eat healthier for my daughter as an example and am eager to try these! -Ashley Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's quite surprising to me how good kale chips are. This is coming from someone who hates kale!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.