Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Baby Shopping Scores!

It's been a while since I've shared shopping scores with you! In all actuality, I haven't been doing to much shopping but yesterday I hit up Walmart (yes, I go there a lot- unfortunately it is the closest big store to me). I wanted to start preparing for Baby A's birthday party a little bit at a time so that when it was closer to the date, I don't have a melt down!! So I went to Walmart in search of plates, napkins, cups, and a table cloth in a color scheme that would compliment Baby A's Mickey mouse themed birthday! I was thrilled to see that they actually had Mickey Mouse party essentials!!!!! For his birthday we are planning on having appetizers and cake (cupcakes)- everything being finger foods so no utensils necessary! For less than $17 I got two sets of Mickey cupcake plates, two sets of Mickey cups, a set of red appetizer plates, a red table cloth, cupcake holders (they were perfect! Red, yellow and blue!), a "1" candle for Baby A's cupcake, and a set of invitations for Baby A's "Kid Party". It was a complete score! The only thing left for me to get (decoration wise) is balloons! I was stoked!! Next, I wandered over to the baby section and came across two piece Disney pajamas on sale for $4 each!! I grabbed four sets- one Mickey, one Cars, one Buzz, and one Elmo (okay not Disney but who doesn't love Elmo!). So for under $40 I was able to get almost everything I need for Baby A's first birthday AND four new sets of sleepers for him! Although I'm not Wlamarts biggest fan, I have been catching myself being pretty lucky on my last few excursions! If you're in need of any sleepware for your little one, head on over to Walmart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.