Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Late Breakfast

Today has been an extremely lazy morning thus far. At 10:30am Mr. Hunky decided he wanted pancakes. So being the loving fiancé that I am, I pulled myself off of the couch and headed to the kitchen. I wasn't really feeling the whole pancake vibe so I decided to make mine at the end of the batch and put my own spin on things. I made regular pancakes (see archives for pancake recipe) for Mr. Hunky and Baby A and then added Chocolate chips and walnuts in mine! Yummy!!! Mr. Hunky made eggs and we had ourselves a very tasty breakfast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.