Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Monsooning

It's almost August, yet Baby A, Mrs. Bow Jangles and I have been sitting inside all day watching the rain fall. Thunder has sounded like its been over our house for the last three hours and the backyard is flooded!! It's days like today that I am grateful that we have no where we have to go, Mr. Hunky is off early and we have a roof over our head. This is NUTS! I've enjoyed two cups of coffee, sweatpants and soup today. Again, it's almost August!!!

I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Crazy! I'm glad you love it. I loathe the rain. Can't stand it. Have fun staying cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's crazy. I love the rain but not in August.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.