Monday, May 21, 2012

Going Public

If you're reading this then you already know I've taken the blog public! I'm an Internet addict (even though I kind of suck at it...) there are many ways that you can follow me and reach me! The Blog: Facebook: Etsy: Instagram: alex_thisloveisoursboutique Email: thisloveisoursboutique@gmail.com I'm pretty sure I could not be easier to get ahold of. Geez. So now that the blog has gone public I am excited to say that I will be maintaining this blog at least 5x a week, but probably more. As a SAHM (stay at home mom, for those of you who are not acronym savy), I will have down time. I am not guaranteeing that it will be. Lot of down time but I will try to make my posts as exciting/dramatic/informative/witty as possible. So enjoy, laugh at me and pass my blog URL along to your friends. Follow me, peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.