Monday, May 21, 2012

Chapter One

I did it! I took the plunge and created a blog! This isn't my first blog- yes, I know, I am a blog whore...cheating on the blog whose domain name I can no longer remember. HOW DARE I! I created it back before I got pregnant, got pregnant and well, you know about pregnancy brain. If you don't know about pregnancy brain, well, I'm sure you know about "blonde" moments. Or brunette moments, or redhead moments. Regardless of the color of your hair we've all had them. Anyyyywhooooo, I think I should tell you a little bit about me since you are taking the time to read this. I am a mom to a beautiful little boy and as cliche as it may sound, being a moms the most amazing and rewarding job in the world. He is my everything and I couldn't imagine my life without him or how I survived 20 years without knowing him. Yes, I am a young mom. I will turn 22 on June 3rd (I expect "happy birthdays", so don't forget). I am engaged to an amazing man. He proposed December 15, 2011 and we will get married September 15, 2013. I can't wait!! I am a business owner (kind of). I sell my crafty creations on Etsy, and this blog will be centered around my shop (as well as my life, my obsessions and anything els I feel like writing about). My shop is called This Love Is Ours Boutique and you can check it out at and The shop will be closed from May 25-July 1st to accommodate my move and reconstruction of the shop. I'm about to take a hug plunge, I'm a native Californian and am a soon to be Arizonian. So if you are in Arizona and you see me sweating my figurative balls off, be sure to say hi. If I'm dying on the sidewalk of heat stroke please make sure my son has some water and shade. I am a woman of many materialistic obsessions. Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bags, BumGenius Cloth Diapers, OPI Nail Polish, Mac Makeup, Urban Decay Makeup, Books, Magazines, my iPad. The list goes on. What are your obsessions? Comment below and maybe you will be an enabler :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a reader of Mommy's Obsessions! We love to hear your feedback and enjoy reading your comments! We do take the time to read though the comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to get back to you in a timely matter!

Mommy's Obsessions does not tolerate spam comments and they will be deleted immediately.